Goldenrod FL Divorce Lawyer, 10 Yrs Experience
AAA Family Law
Our law firm offers experienced and affordable legal representation in family law cases and is conveniently located in Altamonte Springs, within six to eight miles of anywhere in Goldenrod. You can reach us going north and west on highway 436, which turns into Altamonte Drive. Then turn North (right) on Cranes Roost Blvd.until you find 283 Cranes Roost Blvd., Suite 111 on your right See Contact Us for address and maps.
If you have legal issues that requires representation by an experienced family lawyer, you can call our law firm and make an appointment for a consultation with attorney Eduardo J. Mejias. He will listen carefully to your description of your situation, then explain realistically what steps he would take to achieve your objectives and protect your legal rights. Then he will quote you his lawyer retainer fees, which in almost every case will be for a fixed amount, not an hourly rate with an unpredictable total bill. See Family Lawyer Retainer Fees.
Commitments to Our Clients
When you decide to sign a contract for the services of AAA Family Law you can be assured of these commitments we make to our clients: We commit that we will do these things:
- Listen to the family law issues you are confronted with and explain how they are affected by the law.
- Respond to your questions realistically, rather than tell you what you want to hear.
- Provide you with a clear plan to achieve your legal objectives to the extent that the law will allow.
- Protect your interests by proactively finding and presenting in court the texts of the law and its judicial. interpretations that best helps achieve your desired objectives.
- Return your emails and phone calls on business days within 24 hours to make sure that you are kept informed about your case as frequently as you want to be.
- Explain the terms of your retainer fees before you sign a contract with our firm.
Attorney Eduardo J. Mejias graduated in 1997, with honors, from the University of Florida School of Law. After passing the Florida Bar Examination on the first try he began practicing general civil law in January 1999. Starting in 2005 he decided to dedicate himself to being almost exclusively a family law and divorce attorney. Since then he has represented clients in more than fifty divorce cases that were settled by court decisions and hundreds of cases settled by mediation.
Attorney Mejias has also represented many other clients in post-divorce cases. These involve: (1) requests for modifications in: (a) the amount of child support and the custody of the divorced couple's children, (b) the amount of alimony payments and (2) the enforcement of the court's decrees in such matters as child support, alimony and property distribution.
A third category of cases in which attorney Mejias is experienced are cases of disputes not involving divorce, such as (a) injunctions to prevent domestic violence, (b) the establishment of paternity and definition of the rights and responsibilities of unmarried couples with regard to their children, such as child support and child custody, and (c) petitions for dependency on the state for children whose parents are accused of abandonment, neglect or abuse by the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF).
And lastly, attorney Mejias has helped clients in making legal arrangements that, in most cases, do not involve a disputes between related individuals. These are (a) executing a legal name change, (b) drafting enforceable prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and (c) arranging court-approved adoptions by members of the child's extended family.
This level of experience assures you that attorney Mejias will find the legal text and court interpretations that most apply to protecting your rights in your case.
For More Information
If you live in Goldenrod and need an experienced family law attorney you should:
- Read the Practice Areas page on this website that applies to your case. This will help you understand the issues you will be facing and prepare you for the kinds of questions you should be asking of any lawyer with whom you schedule an initial consultation.
- Call AAA Family Law at (407) 260-6001 to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation with family lawyer Eduardo J. Mejias.
We also serve the entire Orlando Metro area, including the counties of Orange, Seminole, Volusia and Oceola and Polk.