Fern Park Divorce Attorney Since 2011
AAA Family Law
This is a law firm exclusively dedicated to representing clients in family law cases. Our founding attorney, Eduardo J. Mejias has been practicing in this area of the law almost exclusively since 2011 and has has represented clients in more than 50 divorce case that were settled by court decisions and hundreds settled by mediation. This much experience and commitment as a family law attorney is what makes it possible to provide the quality of representation that will protect your legal rights to the fullest extent possible.
Attorney Mejias will not just respond to the opposing counsel's move, but proactively and aggressively seek the legal remedies that best protect your rights.
He is also very conscious of the importance of staying in touch with the concerns of his clients. So he has made a commitment to return all phone calls and emails during business hours with in 24 hours.
This is why the AAA in our law firm' name stands for Accomplished, Accessible, Aggressive.
Our family law practice covers the following specific areas of legal assistance and representation in court:
- Divorces settled by mediation, or by the longer and more expensive process of litigating a case in front of a judge that will decide on its terms.
- Enforcement or modification of court decrees in connection with divorce and paternity cases. These usually involve disputes over: (a) the amount of alimony (or spousal support) and/or child support payments and (b) the child visitation or custody rights of each parent as set by the Florida system of time sharing.
- Accusations by the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) on child abuse or neglect.
- Helping family members adopt children.
- Assisting clients in the drafting of prenuptial agreements that are enforceable in court.
You can benefit from reading the Practice Area page on this website that applies to your case. There you will find information about the what steps you and your family lawyer or divorce attorney need to take to arrive at a resolution. Reading the applicable page will also help you prepare the types of questions you should be asking of the attorney that you select.
Call AAA Family Law at (407) 260-6001 if you need legal representation or assistance from an experienced family law attorney. Then set up an appointment at our office for a thirty-minute initial consultation with our attorney to review your case. See Family Lawyer Retainer Fees.
If you reside in Fern Park you are no farther than five miles from our Altamonte Springs office at 283 Cranes Roost Blvd., Suite 111. Please see out Contact Us page for a map and driving instructions.
At the initial consultation attorney Mejias will (a) learn from you about the family law issue you are confronted with and ask you a few questions, (b) explain his plan of legal actions for resolving it in your best interest and protect your legal rights and (c) inform you of the attorney retainer fees that he will charge for his assistance. Except in rare cases, this will be a fixed or flat fee that you will know before signing a contract with AAA Family Law or making any payment, not an hourly fee whose total amount you will not be able to predict.